Friday, August 1, 2014

And it's done.

It's official. The Juvenile Osteology Workshop is over. It's kind of bittersweet. It has been an awesome educational experience and I really enjoyed meeting everyone!  But, I can't wait to see my husband and kids. 

Last dinner at the Jungle. They make excellent white Russians. 



Presentations







Dr. Bethard's closing thoughts...

Matt & I

My awesome roommates Paige & Jill

We are taking the train to Sighisoria tomorrow morning and then the night train to Budapest. I am sure there will be photos. 

2 comments:

  1. It's been fun reading your posts and seeing all the pictures but I know you will be happy to get home. :) What an experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed following along and seeing the pics too! I'm so glad you got to do this! I know you'll be so happy to get home to your family. Safe travels! <3

    ReplyDelete