Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Now what?

I feel somewhat adrift without posting on my blog every day. Now that I am home, I am just getting the kids ready to go back to school. Vaccinations, sports physicals, school shopping etc. Boring stuff that's not really blog worthy. The kids will be in 6th, 9th & 10th grades, plus the oldest will be a sophomore in his electrical engineering program and the second oldest will start on his Biology major at EWU with me. (We are riding the bus together.)

I start classes again at the end of September. I am actually done with my Anthropology major, but I am taking the next year to earn a Biology minor while I get ready to apply to graduate schools. Unless I stay at EWU (which doesn't have a MA/PhD in Physical or Forensic Anthro) grad school will mean moving. I feel like I need to apply to my dream school and a few others or I will regret it later. I guess I won't worry too much about that until I see how I do on my GRE test and then I still have to get accepted.

I would be happy to answer any questions anyone might have about my trip. You can post in the comments or use the "contact me" widget on the right side of my blog page.


No comments:

Post a Comment