Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Ahhhhhh!

Tomorrow is the day and I no longer have train tickets!  They were supposed to arrive tomorrow between 12 & 4 and the plane leaves at 1:40, so that wasn't going to work.  After I spoke to Ms. NotVeryNice at UPS, I called Rail Europe to see what I should do.  The man who took my call was very nice and apologized for the mix-up.  Their reservation system should have told me that I needed to have them overnighted and it also took an extra day for them to get them sent out.  He put me on hold for about ten minutes, then came back and told me they would refund my fare and I could purchase the tickets when I get to Budapest.  He didn't think the overnight train would be too full and it might only take one billing cycle?! for me to get my money back. I would feel much more comfortable if I had the tickets. But, I guess I just need to worry about it when we get there.

My suitcase is packed.  I had to sit on it to close it.  That is probably not a good thing.  I hope it doesn't explode in the cargo hold.  

Hopefully the rest of this blog will be filled with cool photos and fun stories!  

No comments:

Post a Comment