Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day 2: A Million Little Pieces

Day 2 of the Workshop. I am working on the ossa coxae and part of the skulls.  I have taken two quarters of A&P, physical anthro and forensic anthro, so it is a matter of remembering what I have already learned-if it is still in there. :)





Afternoon task: washing bones in the courtyard...




A million little pieces!







For some reason, my ankles and feet have been swollen since I first got to Europe. Yuck, they feel sausage-y! (Yes, mother, I am drinking water.)


Dinner was a stuffed pork cutlet with fried and cabbage. Everything comes with cabbage here. 

Studying. We have a bone quiz on Thursday and Friday. 

I have less photos right now because we are in the bone lab all day. This weekend we are going to Brasov and Dracula's Castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment